Dual blade EVO – 2nd Generation
The patented system is the result of applied fluid-dynamic design and includes:
• Variable pitch extraction blades
• Micro-regulation of approach and pointing
• Working height up to 5,000 mm
• Advancement speed up to 1,000 m/min
• Constant extraction for the entire working height
• Management of the approach and micro-positioning cycle coordinated with the wedge feeler gauges
The technology is applicable to every type of slitter, on analysis of the spaces available on access to the blades and their anchorage.
The Dual Blade EVO system was designed and installed to allow cleaning of dust residue caused by cutting and micro-dust from rubbing in production of every kind of nonwoven material, with particular focus on spun-bonded products.
The technology guarantees the removal of particles without any contact with the advancing fabric, thereby obtaining completely even and homogeneous height.
Dual Blade EVO is connected to the service solenoid valves using a piping network for dust transport and, then, to the filtration and waste evacuation systems.
The systems proposed by Canalair are set up to receive a module for balancing the extracted air using Dual Blade EVO and are equipped with a humidification system capable of guaranteeing a constant relative humidity value to reduce the electrostatic loads produced by rubbing of the fabric on metal parts of the machine.
Upper Dual Blade and lower Dual Blade:
• Approach unit
• Micro-positioning unit
• Extraction system with pressure and extracted dust concentration control
• Filtration unit
• Conditioning unit for the reduction of electrostatic cells
Intended applications and sectors
- Traditional fabrics
– Spun-bonded lines
– Melt blown lines
– Spunlace lines
– Air laid lines
– Mechanical needling
- Converting lines
- Rolling lines